Information for giving
Our labs will provide conducive learning environments for students to work individually or collaboratively on entrepreneurial, STEM, STEAM, and Design Thinking projects. We also provide programs and pedagogy that together with the new learning environments develop a culture of self-directed learners .It will be a serendipitous collision of thoughts, ideas with a learning environment for all departments. Our labs will be supervised by guides and trainers who will help hone student skill sets in design thinking concepts and innovation principles.
IDEA Lab network encourages and fosters students’ entrepreneurial intent and support open innovation approach. Specific objectives are:
- To revise and adapt curricula to include entrepreneurial skills and problem-based learning.
- To introduce and implement open innovation as a new form of partnership among key stakeholders in knowledge.
- To foster student entrepreneurship and start-up creation at university settings by improving infrastructure, entrepreneurial culture, and skills.
- To set up, equip and network co-creative centres (IDEA labs) to support students to generate, develop and commercialize their own innovative ideas through entrepreneurship and / or open innovation.
Technology and Science Labs
We offer several laboratories for various disciplines offered at BESTIU. The labs are program specific and offer hands-on experience for students to ideate, innovate and practice. Trainers in each lab ensure that students are well guided and oriented with the equipments, experiments and fulfil lab work criteria as per the curriculum design. This helps students to remember the studies in a better way by conducting their own experiments. It gives students first-hand experience and offers better opportunities for learning. A laboratory is not a contest whose object is to get the “right answer”, but the purpose is to learn how to gain knowledge, how to observe and to learn the meaning of what happens.
Using ICT effectively for industrializing the Agriculture Sector. University will bring in expertise through Extension services to farmers, transferring latest technical knowledge and introduction of high yielding varieties through demos and training to boost up productivity and make agriculture sustainable viable business.
Setting up several Knowledge hubs in Agriculture in and around Rayalseema region and other parts of AP. Backward and Forward Linkages needed by various sectors would be studied and gaps would be identified for sustainable solutions.
Activities of Incubator
- Training by the best mentors from all across the world.
- Plan a roadmap for setting up of the Incubation centre.
- Create a consortium of business and technical advisors.
- To create corpus funds for initial foundation of the business.
- Associate with the leading thinkers, expert of various incubators in the country.
- To create physical infrastructure and support system necessary for business incubation activities.
- Facilitate networking with professional resources which include mentors, experts, consultants and advisors for the incubatee companies.
- Integrate Industrialists and representatives of various Industrial associations, Research, and Academic institutions together in the consortium.
BESTIU would strive to prove that it is an Institution with a difference. It would become a catalyst of change in the region.