Guidelines for Admissions
Information for giving
PhD (Part Time)
- Engineering and Applied Sciences: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Biotechnology.
- Faculty of Science: Biochemistry, Food Science Technology, Microbiology, Physics, Bioinformatics, Applied Mathematics, Electronics, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Computer Science, Biotechnology.
- Faculty of Humanities and social science: English, Applied Philosophy and Psychology.
- Faculty of Management: Management, Commerce, Entrepreneurship, International business, Human resources, Business law, Banking & accounting, Production & operations management, Finance & control, Corporate strategy & business excellence, Marketing, Information systems & quantitative methods, Cross cultural management any other allied areas of interest in Management & Commerce.
Eligibility ( Part Time)
Passed the 10+2 with PCB or equivalent examination from CBSE / ICSE / SSC / IB / IGCSE or any other examination within scope and standard found to be the senior secondary Examination of a recognised Indian Board / University.
- General Eligibility criteria: Post Graduate or Masters degree or equivalent with minimum 55% marks or equivalent (50% in case of / CAT – I / 5 years teaching experience)
- Engineering and Applied Sciences:
- Biotechnology: Candidate must have M.Tech or M.E or equivalent degree in the same branch. B.Tech in Biotechnology or B.Pharm or equivalent or B.Tech Chemical Enginnering or M.Sc Microbiology/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology) with proficiency in basic biology with proficiency in basic mathematics is also applicable.
- Computer Science Engineering: Candidate must have M.tech/M.E/B.Tech/B.E or equivalent degree in the prescribed branch.
- Electronics and communication Engineering: Candidate must have M.tech/M.E/B.Tech/B.E in ECE/EIE/ Instrumentation/ Biomedical/ Telecommunication/Medical Electronics or equivalent degree in the prescribed branch.
- Electrics and Electronics Engineering: Candidate must have M.tech/M.E/B.Tech/B.E or equivalent degree in the prescribed branch.
- Mechanical Engineering: Candidate must have M.tech/M.E/B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical/ productionn/ automobile/marine/ aerospace or equivalent degree in the prescribed branch.
- Arts and Management Studies:
- Marketing Management, International Business, Operations Management, Human resource management, Emerging Technologies in Management, Financial Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Accounting: MBA, PGDM, M.Com, M.A, MHRM, MA(economics and social science), CS, ICWAI, M.Sc in Applied mathematics and statistics M.Tech operation with specialization, in the concerned area of research.
- Humanities and Social science:
- Applied Psychology: M.A, M.Sc Psychology, MBA, or PG in medical science
- Applied Philosophy: M.A degree in Philosophy or equivalent
- English: M.A degree in English or equivalent
- Science Programs:
- Applied Mathematics: Candidate must have passed M.Sc Degree in mathematics, applied mathematics, physics or M.Sc/M.Tech/M.E in any branch of engineering.
- Biochemistry: Candidate must have passed M.Sc Degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Zoology, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Genetics, Botany, or any branch of Biological Science or M.Pharm/M.V.Sc/M.Tech in chemical engineering, food technology and food engineering.
- Chemistry: M.Sc degree in chemistry or equivalent.
- Computer Science: Candidates must have degree of MCA, IS, CS, Dara science, IT, CSEor equivalent master degree in computer science.
- Electronics: M.Sc degree in electronic science, instrumentation, electronics, computer science.
- Environmental Science: M.Sc degree in environmental science or PG degree in Sience or any branch.
- Food Science and Technology: M.Sc degree in food technology, food science nutrition and home science.
- Microbiology: M.Sc/Msc degree in biotechnology, microbiology, biochemistry, chemistry, botany, zoology, food science.
- Physics: M.Sc degree in physics, material science, solid state physics, applied physics, theoretical, nuclear, spae, photonics, spectroscopy or any other equivalent degree in physics.