Information for giving
BEE: (BEST Innovation University Entrance Exam) is the Entrance Test for all students aspiring for admission at BEST Innovation University (AP).
Counselling: Counselling will be conducted on the same day after the Conclusion of BEE.
Nationality: All Indian, NRI and International students may apply for admission to the University through BEE (BEST Innovation University Entrance Exam). BEE is mandatory for admission into BEST Innovation University.
On the date of appointment, applicants will be required to bring the following Documents:-
- Admit Card issued by this University
- Common Application Form
- Photocopy of 12th mark sheet
- Photocopy of 10th mark sheet
- Photocopy of State or other National Level Entrance Test Score Card
- Photocopy of ID Proof (School Id / Aadhar Card / Pan Card)
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 3 Passport size Photographs
- Any other document informed by University representatives
This is the First State Private University which is in Rayalseema Region with a vision to make higher education accessible and affordable. Other features are as below:-
- Campus in Gownivaripalli, just one hour from Bangalore International Airport
- State of the Art infrastructure with unique Experiential learning facilities
- University places major thrust on Applied Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Opportunity of Twining programs with Worlds’ best Universities / Institutions
- ICT enabled Smart Classrooms with Multimedia Studios and Videoconference Facilities
- Flexible Choice-based Credit System, multidisciplinary approach
- Opportunities to Students for Business Incubation, Entrepreneurship and Research
- Key Employability skills training included as a core subject from third semester onwards in all courses
- Collaboration with worlds’ leading Institutions for Summer Internships /Certification programs and Industry visits through our Global Institutional partners
Criteria for NRI Admissions
Under Non Resident Indian (NRI) Quota for admission
- A letter sponsoring the candidate for admission to UG program.
- Attested copy of Passport with Visa details of the sponsor.
- Proof for NRI (to be obtained from Indian Embassy of the respective country) or copy of the Overseas
- Citizen of India card of the sponsor. Resident card / Green card / Permanent Resident card / Residence proof / Employment certificate are not accepted as proof of NRI.
- Proof of Relationship to the Candidate issued in the form of Notarized affidavit.
Procedure for Application
- All Indian, NRI and International students may apply for admission to the University through BEE (BESTIU Entrance Exam).
- BEE is mandatory for admission into BESTIU.