BEST Innovation University shall consider a request for cancellation of admission / withdrawal if the request is made in line with the terms stated below. Admission cancellation refers to returning of student’s original documents and rules for fee refund.
1. Any student who has sought admission to any program offered by BEST Innovation University, may apply for admission withdrawal.
2. An application request addressed to the Registrar/Dean of the University shall be submitted duly signed by the student and parent.
3. All original documents shall be collected from the University office provided there are no pending dues of any kind.
4. Refund shall be on the admission fees only and not on the application fees.
5. Fees refund is as per given below terms:
Refund of Fees
|Point of time when notice of withdrawal is received|
|1||100%||15 days or more BEFORE the formally notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days BEFORE the formally notified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less AFTER the formally notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days of less, but more than 15, AFTER formally notified last date of admission|
|5||0%||More than 30 days AFTER formally notified last date of admission|
a) Fees shall be refunded to an eligible student within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of receiving a written application from him/her in this regard.
b) Under the circumstance of cancellation because of any disciplinary action no refund will be paid against any Academic and/ or Hostel and/ or Other Fees.
c) In case the admission of the student is cancelled on account of disciplinary action or violation of Anti-Ragging Regulations or breach of code of conduct or any other Rules and Regulations of the University, no refund of fees is permissible.